One thing I really like about this necklace is that it can be double wrapped into fitted choker.
The necklace features rounded freshwater pearls in a variety of colors ranging from soft beige to deep brown to cool black hues. These pearls are strung and hand-knotted on soft and sturdy beige silk and finished with a gold plated lobster clasp enclosure.
**Why invest in knotted pearls? A knotted pearl necklace will hang more evenly and the pearls will not rub against one another and wear down their gorgeous luster. These pearls are hand-knotted on silk which has been twisted for extra strength. This piece could easily become a treasured heirloom that lasts for many years to come.
- Made with 4 - 8 mm round freshwater pearls
- Hand-knotted on champagne silk
- Finished with a lobster clasp available in:
- Gold plated
- Sterling silver
- 14K Yellow gold filled
- 14K Rose gold filled
- Pictured necklace measures 28 inches
- Length is measured from end to end, including the clasp
C H O O S I N G T H E R I G H T L E N G T H ______________________________________________________
- 14 inches - fits most like a choker
- 16 inches - falls perfectly around the base of the neck like a collar.
- 18 inches - a common choice for women that will fall at the collarbone
- 20 inches - will fall a few inches below the collarbone and allow a little more breathing room
- 30 inches - opera length; can double wrap necklace
10 - 14 inches - children sizes from 2T to 16 years
- Free gift packaging
- 100% satisfaction guarantee - returns accepted
- 3% of proceeds are donated to the Humane Society
"Earrings were exactly as they were described and matched my grey strand of pearls that I ordered from the seller as well. Very happy!"
"Shipped incredibly fast. Item is even more beautiful than described. Seller sent a note and a bonus. Best seller I've come across in a very long time. ♡"
"I was looking for something a little different, but would remind my bride of the freshwater pearl necklace I bought her for our 1st Valentine's Day 30 years ago. These Maraschino Red pearls caught my eye. After a few messages with Katy, she put together a set including the necklace, bracelet and two sets of the caged earrings (silver & gold). I was very pleased they arrived before Valentines Day and I think they're gorgeous. Even better, so does my bride. Thanks Katy!"